There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar Anthology by Dream Theater. For Guitar. Artist/Personality; Authentic Guitar TAB; Guitar Personality; Guitar TAB. Authentic Guitar-Tab Editions. Metal and Progressive Rock. Songbook. Guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 208 pages. Alfred Music #28429. Published by Alfred Music (HL.702319).
ISBN 0739049194. With guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Metal and Progressive Rock. 9x12 inches.
From the band who defined the progressive rock era, Alfred introduces a collection of the all-time best work of Dream Theater. Well-known for their musical flavor and their technical expertise, the band has released a total of 10 albums over the past 3 decades. Their latest album, Systematic Chaos, hit stores in the summer of 2007, becoming their highest charting album in the United States to date. For the first time, Alfred presents a collection of Dream Theater's best work, as selected by John Petrucci himself, spanning their entire history and including the never-before-released in print "YTSE Jam." Now guitarists can play along to the most popular songs ever released by the progressive metal band. Alfred presents Dream Theater Guitar Anthology. Songs include lyrics and authentic guitar TAB.
- Ytse Jam From "When Dream and Day Unite"
- Metropolis - Part 1: "The Miracle and the Sleeper" From "Images and Words"
- Voices From "Awake"
- Peruvian Skies From "Falling Into Infinity"
- Scene Four: Beyond This Life From "Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From a Memory"
- The Glass Prison From "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence"
- In the Name of God From "Train of Thought"
- Never Enough From "Octavarium"
- The Dark Eternal Night From "Systematic Chaos"
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Authentic Guitar-Tab Editions