There are currently no items in your cart.
Groovy Songs of the '60s for Harp by Various. Arranged by Sylvia Woods. For Harp. Harp. Softcover. 96 pages. Hal Leonard #0936661402. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.720003).
ISBN 0936661402. 8.5x11 inches.
Feelin' groovy? Sylvia Woods' spiffy collection of 40 songs from the 1960s will inspire you to put on your embroidered bell-bottoms and wear some flowers in your hair. Some of the pieces can be played by beginning harp players, but most are at advanced beginner to intermediate levels. Fingerings, lyrics and chord symbols are included. Pieces are in C or sharp keys, and can be played on either lever or pedal harp. About half of the songs do not have any lever changes within the pieces. 96 pages, spiral-bound. Includes TV and movie themes, and music by: Burt Bacharach and Hal David; Bob Dylan; Tony Hatch; Justin Hayward; Mick Jagger and Keith Richards; Gerard Marsden; John Phillips; Nino Rota; John Sebastian; Paul Simon; Jerry Jeff Walker; Brian Wilson; and more. Includes songs made popular by: The Animals; The Association; The Beach Boys; Jimmy Clanton; Petula Clark; Judy Collins; Donovan; Bob Dylan; The Fifth Dimension; Jerry and the Pacemakers; The Lovin' Spoonful; Joni Mitchell; The Moody Blues; The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band; Peter, Paul and Mary; Elvis Presley; The Rolling Stones; Simon and Garfunkel; The Turtles; Dionn Warwick; The Youngbloods; and others. Playable on lever harps and pedal harps.
- Addams Family Theme
- Let's Get Together (Get Together)
- Old Friends
- Jenifer Juniper
- As Tears Go By
- The House of the Rising Sun
- Blowin' In The Wind
- Since You've Asked
- San Francisco
- Mr. Bojangles
- The End Of The World
- Can't Help Falling in Love
- Do You Know The Way To San Jose
- Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
- The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
- Ferry 'Cross The Mersey
- Both Sides Now
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- A Groovy Kind Of Love
- Happy Together
- I Love How You Love Me
- I'll Never Fall In Love Again
- In My Room
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini
- A Lover's Concerto
- (Meet) The Flintstones
- Mr. Tambourine Man
- Nights In White Satin
- Puff The Magic Dragon
- Rain On The Roof
- Surfer Girl
- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- A Time For Us (Love Theme)
- The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Venus In Blue Jeans
Groovy Songs of the '60s for Harp
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Groovy Songs of the '60s for Harp
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Harp Sheet Music
Genre: 1960s Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook