There are currently no items in your cart.
Great Hymns for Guitar composed by William Bay. For Guitar (All). Squareback saddle-stitched, SongBook. Sacred. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 112 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93981).
ISBN 9780871666963. Sacred. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A deluxe, comprehensive collection of popular hymns harmonized for guitar accompaniment to singing. Accompaniment is in notation and tablature. Contains over 100 hymns, including a Mighty Fortress; Jesus Shall Reign; and My Faith Looks Up to Thee. Chord symbols are provided. All guitar accompaniment parts are written in standard notation and tablature.
- All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name Performed by Oliver Holden, Words: Edward Perronet
- Come, Ye Thankful People, Come Performed by George J. Elvey, Words: Henry Alford
- I Will Arise and Go to Jesus Performed by Words: Joseph Hart
- Lord, Speak To Me Performed by Robert Schumann, Words: Francis R. Havergal
- All Glory, Laud and Honor Performed by Melchior Teachner, Words: Transl: John M. Neale
- Christ Be Beside Me Performed by Words: St. Patrick
- Come Kingdom Of Our God Performed by William Bay, Words: H.B. Johns
- Come, Ye Disconsolate Performed by Samuel Webbe Sr, Words: Thomas Moone, Alt.: Thomas
- In The Cross of Christ I Glory Performed by Ithamar Conkey, Words: John Bowring
- Lead Us, O Father Performed by James Langran, William H. Burleigh
- Rock Of Ages Performed by Thomas Hastings, Words: Augustus M. Toplady
- Were You There
- Come Christians, Join to Sing Performed by Words: Christian Henry Bateman
- Holy, Holy, Holy Performed by John Bacchus Dykes
- Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone? Performed by George N. Allen, Words: Thomas Shepherd
- O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing Performed by Carl Glaser, Words: Charles Wesley
- Christ Arose Performed by Robert Lowry
- Peace I Give You Performed by William Bay
- Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus Performed by George J. Webb, Words: George Duffield Jr.
- Behold The Glories Of The Lamb Performed by William Bay, Words: Isaac Watts, William Bay
- Christ The Lord Is Risen Today Performed by Words: Charles Wesley
- Come, Thou Almighty King Performed by Felice De Giardini
- The Lord's Prayer Performed by William Bay
- Begin, My Tongue, Some Heavenly Theme Performed by Words: Isaac Watts
- Come, Ye That Love The Lord Performed by Aaron Williams, Words: Isaac Watts
- Great God, When I Approach Thy Throne
- Love Divine Performed by John Zundel, Words: Charles Wesley
- O Come Let Us Adore Him
- O Sacred Head, Now Wounded Performed by Hans Leo Hassler, Attr. To Bernard Of Clairvaux, T
- O Zion, Haste Performed by James Walch, Words: Mary A. Thompson
- There Is A Fountain Performed by Words: William Cowper
- All Praise To Thee, My God, This Night Performed by Thomas Tallis, Words: Thomas Ken
- Allelu, Praise The Lord Performed by William Bay
- Ancient Of Days Performed by J. Albert Jeffery, Words: William L. Doane
- Bless The Lord, O My Soul
- Glory Be To Jesus Performed by Friedrich Filitz, Words: Edward Caswall
- God The Omnipotent Performed by Alevis Lvov, Words: Henry F. Chorley, John Ellerio
- Holy God, We Praise Thy Name Performed by Words Attr. To Ignaz Franz, Transl: Clarence Walwo
- My God, How Great Thou Art Performed by Words: F.W. Faber
- Oh God, We Praise Thee Performed by Words: C.M. Laud
- Praise The Savior Performed by Words: Thomas Kelly
- Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us Performed by William B. Bradbury
- The Church's One Foundation Performed by Samuel S. Wesley, Words: Samuel J. Stone
- Come, Thou Fount Performed by John Wyeth, Words: Robert Robinson
- Be Known To Us In Breaking Bread, From John Day's Performed by Words: James Montgomery, Edward Osler
- Blest Be The Tie That Binds Performed by Johann G. Naegeli, Words: John Fawcett
- Bread Of The World Performed by John S.B. Hodges, Words: Reginald Heber
- Breathe On Me, Breath Of God Performed by Robert Jackson, Words: Edwin Hatch
- Come Sound His Praise Abroad Performed by William Bay, Words: Isaac Watts
- God Of Our Fathers Performed by George W. Warren, Words: Daniel C. Roberts
- How Heavenly Is The Sight Performed by William Bay, Words: J. Wain
- Nearer, My God, to Thee Performed by Lowell Mason, Words: Sarah F. Adams
- On Jordan's Stormy Banks Performed by Samuel Stennett
- Rejoice, Ye Pure In Heart Performed by Arthur H. Messiter, Words: Edward H. Plumptre
- To God Be The Glory Performed by William H. Doane, Words: Fanny Crosby
- Crown Him with Many Crowns Performed by George J. Elvey, Words: Matthew Bridges
- Fairest, Lord Jesus Performed by Adapted By Richard S. Willis
- For The Beauty Of The Earth Performed by Conrad Kocher, Words: Folliott S. Pierpoint
- Majestic Sweetness Sits Enthroned Performed by Thomas Hastings, Words: Samuel Stennett
- O Master, Let Me Walk With Thee Performed by H. Percy Smith, Words: Washington Gladden
- Something for Thee Performed by Robert Lowry, Words: Sylvanus D. Phelps
- Wondrous Love Performed by Joseph Barnby, Words Transl: Edward Caswell
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God Performed by Martin Luther
- Amazing Grace Performed by Words: John Newton
- Gethsemane, Destiny! Performed by William Bay
- I Sing the Mighty Power of God Performed by Words: Isaac Watts
- Jesus Is His Name Performed by William Bay
- Jesus Shall Reign Performed by John Hatton, Words Isaac Watts
- Now The Day Is Over Performed by Joseph Barnby, Words: Sabine Baring-Gould
- Rejoice the Lord is King Performed by John Darwall, Words: Charles Wesley
- The God Of Abraham Praise Performed by Arr: Meyer Lyon
- Abide with Me Performed by Wm. H. Monk, Words: Henry Lyte
- I Am Coming to the Cross Performed by William G. Fischer, Words: William Mcdonald
- I Will Praise Him Performed by Margaret J. Harris
- In Victory And Triumph We Sing Performed by William Bay
- Onward, Christian Soldiers Performed by Arthur S. Sullivan, Words: Sabine Baring-Gould
- The Strife Is Over Performed by G.P. Sante Da Palestrina, Adapt. By W.H. Monk, Tra
- Trust and Obey Performed by Daniel B. Towner, Words: John H. Sammis
- Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus Performed by Rowland H Prichard, Words: Charles Wesley
- Crown His Head With Endless Blessing Performed by William Moore, Words: W. Goode
- How Firm A Foundation
- O God, Our Help In Ages Past Performed by Wm. Croft, Words: Isaac Watts
- Praise To Lord, The Almighty Performed by Stralsund, Gesangbuch, Words: Joachim Neander
- The Lord Is My Shepherd Performed by Jessie Seymour Irving
- Beneath The Cross Of Jesus Performed by Frederick C. Maker, Words: Elizabeth C. Clephane
- Here, O My Lord, I See Thee Performed by Edward Dearle, Words: Horatius Bonar
- i need Thee Every hour Performed by Robert Lowry, Words: Annie S. Hawks
- Immortal, Invisible Performed by Words: Walter Chalmers Smith
- My Faith Looks Up To Thee Performed by Lowell Mason, Words: Ray Palmer
- O Worship the King Performed by J. Michael Haydn, Words: Robert Grant
- Welcome, Happy Morning Performed by Francis R. Havergal, Words:Venantius Fortunatus, T
- Alleluia, Sing To Jesus
- Faith of Our Fathers Performed by Henri F. Hemy, Adapt: James G. Walton, Words: Fred
- He Is Lord
- Lead On, O King Eternal Performed by Henry Smart, Words: Ernest Shurtleff
- Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence
- Lord Dismiss Us With Thy Blessing Performed by Words: John Fawcett
- Now Thank We All Our God Performed by Johann Crueger, Words: Martin Rinkart, Transl: Cat
- Unto The Lamb We Sing Alleluia Performed by John B. Dykes, Words: W. Bay
- Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken Performed by Franz J. Haydn, Words: John Newton
- Jesus The Very Thought Of Thee Performed by John Bacchus Dykes
- Just As I Am Performed by Wm. Bradbury, Words: Charlotte Elliott
- Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Performed by William Steffe, Words: Julia Ward Howe
- My Faith Has Found A Resting Place Performed by Lidie H. Edmunds
- O My Soul, Bless God The Father Performed by Henry John Gauntlett
- Take Time To Be Holy Performed by George C. Stebbins, Words: William D. Longstaff
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross Performed by Words: Isaac Watts
- Mine Eyes And My Desire Performed by Words: Isaac Watts
- My Jesus, I Love Thee Performed by Adoniram J. Gordon, Words: William R. Featherstone
- O Day Of Rest And Gladness Performed by Words: Christopher Wordsworth
- This Is My Father's World Performed by Franklin L. Sheppard, Words: Maltbie O. Babcock
- What a Friend We Have in Jesus Performed by Charles C. Converse, Words: Joseph Scriven
- When Morning Gilds the Skies Performed by Joseph Barnby, Words Transl: Edward Caswell
- Praise, My Soul, The King of Heaven Performed by Henry Smart, Words: Henry F. Lyte
- When I Can Read My Title Clear Performed by Joseph C. Lowry, Words: Isaac Watts
Great Hymns for Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Great Hymns for Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook