Piano/Keyboard - SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Level 3A-3B. Arranged by Nancy Faber and Randall Faber. Faber Piano AdventuresÂ®. Classics. Softcover. 32 pages. Faber Piano Adventures #FF1022. Published by Faber Piano Adventures (HL.420131).
Item Number: HL.420131
ISBN 1616770228. Classics. 9x12 inches.
Exposes the piano student to the wealth of color and imagination of the classical literature. Includes: The Blue Danube by Strauss, Peter and the Wolf by Prokofiev, Theme from the "Unfinished" Symphony by Schubert, and more. Drawing primarily from symphonic and operatic literature, this level exposes the piano student to the wealth of color and imagination of the classical literature.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 2-3.
About Basic Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures has set a new standard for a new century of piano teaching. It is fast becoming the method of choice at leading university pedagogy programs and major teaching studios around the world. But more importantly, Piano Adventures is bringing smiles to the faces of thousands of piano students. It can do the same for your students.
About SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Independent movement of the left hand. Multiple chords in a measure, and the introduction of triplets.
- Blue Danube Waltz Performed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- Overture To The Barber Of Seville Performed by Gioachino Rossini
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - from The Nutcracker Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - from Peer Gynt Suite Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Light Cavalry Overture Performed by Franz Suppe
- Quando M'En Vo (Musetta's Waltz) - from La Boheme Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Theme from Peter and the Wolf Performed by Sergei Prokofiev
- Pomp and Circumstance Performed by Edward Elgar
- Theme from Scheherazade Performed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- Theme from The "Unfinished" Symphony Performed by Franz Schubert
- Waltz Performed by Johannes Brahms