There are currently no items in your cart.
Fun with the Mandolin composed by Mel & William Bay. For Mandolin. Saddle-stitched, Methods. Fun With. Folk play along. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93258BCD).
ISBN 9780786661312. Folk play along. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book/CD package presents melodies, lyrics and chord symbols for 22 songs to be enjoyed on the mandolin. Tuning and hand positions are briefly discussed. When you finish the book you will be com- fortable playing 4/4, 3/4 and 2/4 rhythm chord accompaniments in three major keys - C, G, and D.All chords shown in picture-diagram form. The companion CD contains all the songs from book and is in stereo play-along format.
- Darling Nellie Gray
- Good Night Ladies
- Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
- Long, Long Ago
- On Top of Old Smoky
- She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain
- There Is a Tavern in the Town
- Buffalo Gals
- Down in the Valley
- Home on the Range
- In The Evening By The Moonlight
- Little Annie Rooney
- My Bonnie
- Oh! Susanna
- Our Boys Will Shine Tonight
- Red River Valley
- The Blue Tail Fly
- The Marines Hymn
- Oh, My Darling Clementine
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Skip to My Lou
- The Old Grey Mare
Fun with the Mandolin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fun with the Mandolin
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Series: Fun With