There are currently no items in your cart.
Fun with the Baritone Uke by Mel Bay. For Ukulele (Baritone). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Fun With. Folk. Beginning. Book. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93266).
ISBN 9780871664358. Folk. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This excellent beginner's text introduces the beginner to the joy of accompanying songs with the baritone uke with basic chords, strumming patterns, and folk songs. Information on tuning and positioning is also included. Even an absolute beginner should find this book very easy to comprehend.
- Buffalo Gals
- Darling Nellie Gray
- Home on the Range
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Long, Long Ago
- Oh! Susanna
- Oh, My Darling Clementine
- The Old Grey Mare
- Down in the Valley
- Good Night Ladies
- Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
- Little Annie Rooney
- On Top of Old Smoky
- Red River Valley
- She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain
- Skip to My Lou
- The Blue Tail Fly
- There Is a Tavern in the Town
- In The Evening By The Moonlight
- My Bonnie
- Our Boys Will Shine Tonight
- The Marines Hymn
Fun with the Baritone Uke
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fun with the Baritone Uke
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Baritone Ukulele Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Fun With