Favorite Sacred Classics for Solo Singers - Book/CD (Medium High)
Medium high voice solo and piano accompaniment (High voice (Medium-High)) - Difficulty: medium
Medium High Voice. Edited by Patrick M. Liebergen. This edition: Book & Accompaniment CD. SmartMusic; Vocal; Vocal Collection; Worship Resources. For Solo Singers. Classical, Sacred and Play Along. Collection (spiral bound) and accompaniment CD. With standard notation, lyrics and piano accompaniment. 112 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.11511).
Item Number: AP.11511
ISBN 0739001140. 9x12 inches.
This versatile collection contains 18 songs for solo voice and piano appropriate for recitals, concerts, contests and worship services. Includes songs by J.S. Bach, Beethoven, Dvorak, Mendelssohn, Mozart and more! Includes tranlsations and pronunciation guides for each song.
- O Holy Night (Cantique de Noel) Composed by Adolphe-Charles Adam
- Dedication Prayer (Bist du bei mir) Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Rise Up, My Heart, with Gladness (Auf, auf! mein Herz, mit Freuden) Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach/Cruger
- The Heav'ns Are Praising the Lord of Creation (Die Eher Gottes aus der Nautr) Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Lord and Savior (Agnus Dei) Composed by Georges Bizet
- I Will Sing New Songs Composed by Antonin Dvorak
- Come to God (Crucifix) Composed by Jean-Baptiste Faure
- The Palms (Les Rameaux) Composed by Jean-Baptiste Faure
- O Lord, I Pray to Thee (Panis angelicus) Includes optional Flute and Cello parts, Composed by Cesar Auguste Franck
- Eye Hath Not Seen Composed by Alfred Robert Gaul
- Ave Maria Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach,Charles Francois Gounod
- O Divine Redeemr (Repentir) Composed by Charles Gonoud
- If with All Your Hearts Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- O Rest in the Lord Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Lord Most Holy (Ave Verum Corpus) Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Thanks Be to Thee (Dank sei Dir, Herr) Composed by Siegfried Ochs