There are currently no items in your cart.
FastTrack Alto Saxophone Method - Book 1 for Alto Saxophone. Fast Track Music Instruction. Learn To Play and Play Along. Instructional book and examples CD. Instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, introductory text, fingering chart and standard notation. 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.695241).
ISBN 0793587131. With instructional text, instructional photos, illustrations, introductory text, fingering chart and standard notation. Learn To Play and Play Along. 9x12 inches.
This saxophone instruction book in the acclaimed FastTrack series teaches beginning sax players: 72 songs and examples; music notation; riffs, scales and keys; rock & blues styles; and much more!
About Fast Track Music Instruction
FastTrack is (you guessed it!) a fast way for beginners to learn to play that instrument they just bought. FastTrack is different from other method books: we've made them user-friendly with plenty of cool songs that make it easy and fun for players to teach themselves. Plus, the last section of all the FastTracks books have the same songs so that students can form a band and jam together.
- You B Jammin'
- Tuning to the CD
- B 'n' A
- Take a Load Off
- Rock, Roll, Rest
- Three-Note Shuffle
- Three-Note Waltz
- Sax by the C
- C Me Rock
- Merrily We Rock 'n' Roll Along
- D-E-F Jam
- Blues for My Dog
- Down the road
- Eighth Notes
- Eighth Rest
- Rockin' Riff
- In the Concert Hall of the Mountain King
- Aura Lee
- Ode to Joyful Rock
- Hip-hop Riff
- Private Eye Groove
- Bluesy Riff
- Add and Take
- Good Night, Fans
- Yankee Doodle Rock
- Swingin' the Old Chariot
- Lazy Afternoon
- Michael, Rock the Crowd Ashore
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Oh, Suzanna
- Worried Man Blues
- I've Been Rocking on the Railroad
- D to C
- High D to High C
- Pencil This!
- Take Me Onto the Stage, Please
- Pack Up Your Troubles
- Star-Spangled Banner
- C to C to C
- G Major Scale
- A Minor Scale
- F Major Scale
- E Minor Scale
- D Minor Scale
- Red River Rock
- Rockin' On Old Smoky
- Bach Rock
- Little Rock Band
- House Of The Rising Sun
- Scarborough Fair
- C Blues Scale
- A Blues Scale
- Faster Blues
- My Bonnie
- Just Trillin'
- My Sunshine
- Staccato Funk
- Not Quite
- Syncopated patterns
- Just Right
- You've Got a Saxophone in Your Hands
- St. James Infirmary
- Exit for Freedom
- Unplugged Ballad
- Billy B. Badd
$9.95 $7.96_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19223172']);
$9.95 $7.96_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '2968464']);
$2.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3666504']);
$7.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3534674']);
$12.95 $10.36_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '7434487']);
$6.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3572466']);
$12.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3512954']);
$7.95 $6.36_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '3973002']);
$3.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19814827']);
$5.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '2984240']);
FastTrack Alto Saxophone Method - Book 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
FastTrack Alto Saxophone Method - Book 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Alto Saxophone Sheet Music
Series: Fast Track Music Instruction