Everybody's Perfect Masterpieces, Volume 4
Piano - Early Intermediate; Intermediate
Edited by Valery Lloyd-Watts. Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection. Masterwork. Book. 24 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.3384).
Item Number: AP.3384
Graded piano recital repertoire in four volumes, edited by Carole Bigler and Valery Lloyd-Watts. Each volume includes a rich selection of the works of the greatest masters from all eras. Book 4 repertoire is sequenced so that it would range from Levels 3-5 of most piano methods.
- Etude [Op. 27, No. 3] Composed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Five Happy Variations on a Russian Folk Song [Op. 51, No. 1] Composed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- March in G Major [BWV Anh. 124] Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Prelude in A Major [Op. 28, No. 7] Composed by FrÃ©dÃ©ric Chopin
- Scherzo Additional credits Carl Maria Von Weber
- Solfeggietto Additional credits Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Sonatina in C Major Additional credits Albert Biehl
- Spinning Song [Op. 14] Additional credits Albert Ellmenreich
- Toccatina [Op. 27, No. 7] Composed by Dmitri Kabalevsky