There are currently no items in your cart.
Essential Musicianship (Book 2, Student). For Choral (Level Two Student Edition). Essential Elements Choir. 244 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8740104).
ISBN 0793543339. 8.5x11 inches.
“Essential Musicianship, Book 2,” recommended for Grades 8-10 or other older beginners, is a sequential choral method that helps the older beginner or returning singer develop basic to intermediate skills. Each of the twenty chapters includes materials for vocal development, music theory, sight reading and performance. Basic notation, rhythm, pitch and basic harmony are covered through drills, exercises and 44 practice/performance songs for mixed, treble and tenor bass choirs.
- To Make A Prairie
- Set Me As A Seal
- See Them Dance
- It Was A Lover And His Lass
- How Doth the Little Crocodile
- Sing Me A Song Of A Lad That Is Gone
- The Flowers
- Sweet Music In The Night
- Love's Lament
- Kyrie Eleison
- Sun Is High
- The Spider and the Fly
- Jubilate Deo
- Fond Affection
- The Rainbow
- Three Nursery Rhymes
- The Kangaroo
- Long, Long Ago
- The Three Rogues
- Hosanna In Excelsis Deo
- San Serini
- Intery Mintery
- The Jumblies
- Christmas Comin'
- We Give Thanks
- Jerimiah Obadiah
- Music, When Soft Voices Die
- O! Mankind
- Come Follow
- Au Clair de la Lune
- Hush, Little Baby
- Sing A Song Of Sixpence
- Sweet Betsy From Pike
- Down in the Valley
- All Join Hands
- The Old Brass Wagon
- Skip to My Lou
- Indian Summer
- The Red River Valley
- Cripple Creek
- He Is Born
Book 2, Student
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Book 2, Student
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Essential Elements Choir