There are currently no items in your cart.
English Romantic Partsongs edited by Paul Hillier. For SATB choir and piano. Mixed Voices. Secular, Choral Collection. Vocal score. 160 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193436503).
ISBN 9780193436503. Secular, Choral Collection. 10 x 7 inches.
30 nineteenth-century partsongs for SATB including classics of the genre and lesser-known gems. The book includes a full introduction and critical notes by the editor.
- Sweet and Low Composed by Barnby
- Dirge for the faithful lover Composed by Benedict
- Home, Sweet Home Composed by Bishop
- Summer is gone Composed by Coleridge-Taylor
- As Torrents In Summer Composed by Edward Elgar
- Go, Song Of Mine Composed by Edward Elgar
- My Love Dwelt In A Northern Land Composed by Edward Elgar
- List! for the breeze Composed by Goss
- Stars Of The Summer Night Composed by Hatton
- Slow fresh fount Composed by Horsley
- Oh where art thou dreaming? Composed by MacCunn
- Orpheus, with his lute Composed by Macfarren
- An Old Romance Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Departure Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Music, When Soft Voices Die Composed by Charles Hubert Hastings Parry
- There rolls the deep Composed by Charles Hubert Hastings Parry
- Lay a garland Composed by Robert Lucas Pearsall
- Sir Patrick Spens Composed by Robert Lucas Pearsall
- Who shall have my lady fair Composed by Robert Lucas Pearsall
- Heraclitus Composed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- The blue bird Composed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- Come Live With Me Composed by Sterndale Bennet
- Sweet stream Composed by Sterndale Bennet
- Echoes Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- O hush thee, my babie
- The Long Day Closes Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- Music, all powerful Composed by Walmisley
- O sing unto my roundelay Composed by Wesley
- Full Fathom Five Composed by Wood
English Romantic Partsongs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
English Romantic Partsongs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.