There are currently no items in your cart.
Encores for Choirs 1 edited by Peter Gritton. For SATB choir accompanied and a cappella. Mixed Voices. Lighter Choral Repertoire. Secular, Choral Collection. Level B-C (easy - moderately difficult). Vocal score. 176 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193436305).
ISBN 9780193436305. Secular, Choral Collection. 10 x 7 inches.
An anthology of 24 stunning show-stoppers guaranteed to bring the house down. Full of choral pieces arranged for SATB choir in an amazing variety of styles and moods - humorous, comforting, dazzling, quirky, sentimental, classical, spiritual... it's all there.
- Banquet Fugue Composed by John Rutter
- Christopher Robin Is Saying His Prayers Composed by Andrew Carter
- Drunken Sailor Composed by Jonathan Willcocks
- Geographical Fugue Composed by Ernest Toch
- The Gosling Composed by Frederick Bridge
- Home is a special kind of feeling Composed by Bob Chilcott
- I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside Composed by Andrew Carter
- Irish Blessing Composed by Bob Chilcott
- Italian Salad Composed by C. E. Rowley
- Let's Begin Again Composed by John Rutter
- Londonderry Air Composed by Bob Chilcott
- The Lost Chord Composed by Peter Gritton
- The Mermaid Composed by John Whitworth
- Name That Tune Composed by Grayston Ives
- OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM Composed by George Mitchell
- Quick! We Have But A Second Composed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- Rejection Composed by John Gardner
- Sourwood Mountain Composed by John Rutter
- Steal Away Composed by Bob Chilcott
- The Teddy Bears' Picnic Composed by Andrew Carter
- Tequila Samba Composed by Guy Turner
- Two for the price of one Composed by Andrew Carter
- Viva La Musica Composed by Ivan Erod
Encores for Choirs 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Encores for Choirs 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Vocal Score