There are currently no items in your cart.
East To West
- Listen (1)
East To West (From One Scarred Hand to the Other). By Gary Rhodes. For SATB Choir. Musical. Easter. Moderate. Choral Book. Duration 50'00". Published by Word Music (WD.080689430176).
Created for both Easter and non-seasonal worship celebrations
* Live worship experience featuring worship leader(s), soloists and choir
* Suggested written introductions by Gary Rhodes
East to West is the extraordinary new worship project from nationally-known worship leader and multiple Dove award-winning arranger Gary Rhodes. Combining the best offerings from such renowned songwriters as Third Day's Mac Powell, Chris Tomlin, Tommy Walker, Reuben Morgan, Darlene Zschech, Tim Hughes, Bernie Herms, Vikki Cook, and Steve Fee, this live worship celebration takes the music of notable artists and makes it accessible to your choir.
Powerful and versatile, this passionate project not only celebrates the Resurrection, but also issues a call to today's church to make every Sunday Resurrection Sunday. These magnificent songs will take your congregation to the Cross, to the empty tomb, and beyond, as we await the Second Coming of our Lord! East to West delivers a moving worship experience not only at Easter, but every time God's people want to celebrate the power of the Resurrection in our world today.
East To West
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
East To West
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music