There are currently no items in your cart.
Christmas Conversation (Sharing the Gift 365). Composed by Bob Hoose & Steven V. Taylor. Arranged by Steven V. Taylor. For SAB Choir. Musical. Modern Christian, Christmas. Choral Book. Duration 45'00". Published by Word Music (WD.080689386176).
* Features songs originally recorded by: Newsboys, Nicole C. Mullen, Plus One, Sara Groves, Sonicflood and Anointed
* New arrangements from Steven V. Taylor
* Flexible, easy to stage drama written by Bob Hoose of Custer & Hoose
From actor/writer Bob Hoose (of Custer & Hoose) and youth choir guru Steven V. Taylor comes another uplifting and insightful Christmas musical for your youth. Christmas Conversation offers a collection of short, easily rehearsed scenes, intertwined with sparkling new Steven V. arrangements that ask the question: "What does Christmas mean to you?" presents a variety of challenging perspectives about Christmas along with contemporary songs originally recorded by the Newsboys, Nicole C. Mullen, Plus One, Sonicflood and Anointed, and is an excellent outreach presentation for secular audiences as well as your church. Youth and adults alike will appreciate and identify with the drama messages, and will be challenged to explore Christmas in a different light.
This collection is built with flexibility at its core; you can perform it in its entirety or pick and choose individual sketches and songs to fit any special event you may have. Whatever your youth musical needs are this season, Christmas Conversation is an easy, fun and memorable addition to your Christmas celebration.
Sharing the Gift 365
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Sharing the Gift 365
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music