Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 5
Piano solo - SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 20 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S05U).
Item Number: FH.C4S05U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
Seventh chords and melodies in both hands. More difficult note reading with ledger lines above and below the staff.
- Study/Etude no. 1: The Little Trumpeter, op. 32, no. 4 Performed by R. Fuchs
- Study/Etude no. 2: The Merry Wanderer, op. 210, no. 29 Performed by C. Gurlitt
- Study/Etude no. 3: Prelude, op. 39, no. 19 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Study/Etude no. 4: In Church, op. 39, no. 24 Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Study/Etude no. 5: Dragonfly Scherzo Performed by A. Crosby
- Study/Etude no. 6: Dance of the Dragonflies, op. 76, no. 7 Performed by E. Rohde
- Study/Etude no. 7: The Little Fly Performed by J. Takacs
- Study/Etude no. 8: Vivo Performed by P. Kadosa
- Study/Etude no. 9: Supernova Performed by N. Telfer
- Study/Etude no. 10: Study in G Major, op. 139, no. 38 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 11: Study in C Major, op. 32, no. 16 Performed by A. Gedike
- Study/Etude no. 12: Sweet Sorrow, op. 100, no. 16 Performed by J.F. Burgmuller
- Study/Etude no. 13: Staccato Prelude, op. 31, no. 6 Performed by S. Maikapar
- Study/Etude no. 14: Study in G Major, op. 166, no. 7 Performed by H.J. Bertini
- Study/Etude no. 15: Skipping Rope Performed by Y.F. Gnesina
- Study/Etude no. 16: Chicken Talk Performed by M. Schoenmehl
Customers Who Bought Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 5 Also Bought: