There are currently no items in your cart.
Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 5
Piano solo - SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 48 pages.
Item Number: FH.C4R05U
ISBN 978-1-55440-390-5. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century.
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. Each level of Piano Repertoire provides a balanced and representative collection of pieces from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th, and 21st-century style periods.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
Seventh chords and melodies in both hands. More difficult note reading with ledger lines above and below the staff.
- Gigue in D Major Composed by J.P. Kirnberger
- Allemande in G Minor BWV 836 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Passepied in D Major Composed by C. Dieupart
- Verso in E minor Composed by D. Zipoli
- Fantasia in C Major TWV 33:14 Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Bourree in G minor Composed by G.H. Stolzel
- Little Prelude in C Major BWV 939 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Allegretto In F Major Composed by J.C.F. Bach
- Divertimento in G Major Hob. XVI:8 - Third Movement Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Divertimento in G Major Hob. XVI:8 - Fourth Movement Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Sonatina in F Major - First Movement Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonatina in F Major - Second Movement: Rondo Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonatina in A Minor, op. 214, no. 4 - First Movement Composed by C. Gurlitt
- Sonatina in A Minor, op. 214, no. 4 - Second Movement Composed by C. Gurlitt
- Sonatina in A Minor, op. 214, no. 4 - Third Movement Composed by C. Gurlitt
- The Lake, op. 42, no. 9 Composed by A. Rowley
- Cha-Cha Composed by S. Merath
- Grandmother's Song, op. 27, no. 10 Composed by F.R. Volkmann
- Waltz, Op. 12, No. 2 Composed by Edvard Grieg
- Jig Composed by V. Archer
- Little March Composed by T. Kenins
- Postlude (a la Shostakovich) Composed by G. Fiala
- Star Gazing Composed by J. Coulthard
- Sounding the Accordion Composed by J. Takacs
- When Rivers Flowed on Mars Composed by N. Telfer
- Arabesque, op. 6, no. 2 Composed by G. Karganov
- A Slow Waltz, op. 39, no. 23 Composed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Jest Composed by Bela Bartok
- Romance Composed by L. Kuzmenko
- Melancholy Reflections Composed by M. Schoenmehl
- Scamp Composed by C. Norton
Customers Who Bought Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 5 Also Bought:
Save up to 25% on New Releases for Piano Solo
Top Digital Downloads