There are currently no items in your cart.
Basic Guitar Strumming and Fingerpicking by Nori Kelley. For Guitar (Flatpicking & Fingerpicking). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Value Line. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98098BCD).
ISBN 9780786648016. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book equips the beginner with the basic techniques necessary to succeed in the modern world of music. Numerous strumming patterns are covered, as are several fingerpicking patterns. The student will also learn the basics of chord chart reading, something that will come in handy should they ever find themselves in semi-pro or professional playing situations. This book will benefit anyone who is interested in playing current popular music, including rock, alternative, folk-rock, country & contemporary worship. Also included is a full length 75-minute CD with all 51 exercises from the book, to help the student with areas such as timing and the concept of playing with other musicians. The goal for the student is to play the exercises along with the CD. A must for both beginners and those desiring to improve their basic strumming and fingerpicking skills.
- G Yer Hare Smells Terrific
- Oh Say Can You C
- Telling You for D Third Time
- And Then There Were Two
- Just Move One
- Say What?
- No Turning Back
- Book of Mark
- Ode to Two Davids
- Jenya & Katya
- Looking In The Mirror
- Three's Company
- Three Stranded Chord
- Strike Three
- The Hare
- The Tortoise
- City Lights
- Y2K Waltz
- Relatively Speaking
- Yellow and Gold
- Simple Man
- Waiting for the Eastern Sky to Shine
- In Need of Mercy
- Goin' Drivin'
- Barbie's Tune
- Kry for the Kremlin
- The Kitchen Table
- The British Invasion
- Coriciden Red
- Night Vision
- Drawn to the Light
- The Bride
- As We Come Before You
- Lazy Day
- Hop, Skip & A Jump
- Howe Are You?
- Rainy Day
- The Coming Storm
- Just Hangin' Out
- Continental Breakfast
- Jesus and the Twelve
- Something to Think About
- Humble Man
- A Loss for Words
- 'Till We Meet Again
Basic Guitar Strumming and Fingerpicking
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Basic Guitar Strumming and Fingerpicking
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Series: Value Line