There are currently no items in your cart.
Anthology by Paul Simon. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Music Sales America. Folk Rock and Pop Rock. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 248 pages. Music Sales #PS11196. Published by Music Sales (HL.14025195).
ISBN 0825612780. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Folk Rock and Pop Rock. 9x12 inches.
50 favorites arranged for piano/vocal and guitar. Includes: The Boy in the Bubble, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Cecilia, Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes, Everything Put Together Falls Apart, Hearts and Bones, Loves Me Like A Rock, The Sound of Silence, Punky's Dilemma, Graceland and St. Judy's Comet.
- Ace In The Hole
- April Come She Will
- At The Zoo
- The Boxer
- The Boy In The Bubble
- Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes
- Everything Put Together Falls Apart
- The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
- Flowers Never Bend With The Rainfall
- For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her
- Gone At Last
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- Hearts Nad Bones
- Hey, Schoolgirl
- How The Heart Approches What It Yearns
- I Am A Rock
- I Know What I Know
- Kathy's Song
- Keep The Customer Satisfied
- The Late, Great Johnny Ace
- Late In The Evening
- Loves Me Like A Rock
- Mother And Child Reunion
- My Little Town
- Oh, Marion
- Old Friends
- One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor
- Punky's Dilemma
- Rene And Georgette Magritte With Their Dog After The War
- Richard Cory
- St. Judy's Comet
- Scarorough Fair/Canticle
- Some Folk's Lives Roll Easy
- The Sound Of Silence
- Still Crazy After All These Year
- Take Me to the Mardi Gras
- That Was Your Mother
- Train In The Distance
- Under African Skies
- Wednesday Morning, 3 AM
- You're Kind
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook