There are currently no items in your cart.
Anthology of Impressionistic Piano Music edited by Maurice Hinson. For Piano. Masterworks; Piano Collection. Alfred Masterwork Edition. Impressionistic; Masterwork. Early Advanced; Intermediate; Late Intermediate. Book. 208 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.22580).
ISBN 073903524X. Impressionistic; Masterwork.
Dr. Maurice Hinson caps off his extensive library of period anthologies with a comprehensive look at Impressionist compositions. This beautifully engraved edition includes works by the top 20 Impressionistic composers, an extensive foreword with historical information on each composer, specific performance notes for each pieces and a look at the compositional techniques used by Impressionists.
- The Abandoned Palace Additional credits Jacques Ibert
- Bruyères (Heather) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Claire de Lune (Moonlight) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Cloches du Soir (Evening Bells) Composed by Franz Liszt
- Danseuses de Delphes (Dancers of Delphi) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Dawn Composed by Béla Bartók
- Daydreams Composed by Alexander Borodin
- Des Pas Sur La Neige (Footprints In The Snow) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Désire [Op. 57, No. 1] Composed by Alexander Scriabin
- Deux Arabesques Composed by Claude Debussy
- Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum Composed by Claude Debussy
- Emmanuel Chabrier. Paraphrase Sur un Air de Gounod Additional credits Maurice Ravel
- Flower-Drum Additional credits Alexander Tchérépnin
- The Jade Wheel Turns in the Dew Additional credits Alexander Tchérépnin
- Jeunes Filles Au Jardin (Young Girls in the Garden) Additional credits Federico Mompou
- Klokkenklang (Bell Ringing) [Op. 54, No. 6] Composed by Edvard Grieg
- La Cathédrale Engloutie (The Sunken Cathedral) Composed by Claude Debussy
- La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin (The Girl With The Flaxen Hair) Composed by Claude Debussy
- The Little Shepherd Composed by Claude Debussy
- Lotus Land [Op. 47, No. 1] Additional credits Cyril Scott
- May Night [Op. 27, No. 4] Additional credits Selim Palmgren
- Mazurka in A Minor [Op. 17, No. 4] Composed by Frédéric Chopin
- Montañesa (Landscape) Additional credits Manuel De Falla
- Nocturne Composed by Alexander Gretchaninov
- Nuances [Op. 56, No. 3] Composed by Alexander Scriabin
- Oiseaux Tristes (Sad Birds) Additional credits Maurice Ravel
- Pièce Pour Piano (Piece for Piano) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Pour le Piano (For the Piano) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Rendez-Vous Manqué (The Rendezvous We Missed) Additional credits Michel Block
- Rêverie (Dreaming) Composed by Claude Debussy
- Rêverie (Dreaming) [Op. 49, No. 3] Composed by Alexander Scriabin
- The Snow is Dancing Composed by Claude Debussy
- Soir d'été sur la Terrasse (Summer Evening on the Terrace) Additional credits Joaquín Turina
- Sonatine Additional credits Maurice Ravel
- A Song from the East [Op. 54, No. 2] Additional credits Cyril Scott
- Träumerei (Dreaming) [Op. 9, No. 4] Additional credits Richard Strauss
- The Vale of Dreams [Op. 5, No. 2] Additional credits Charles Tomlinson Griffes
- Voiles (Sails or Veils) Composed by Claude Debussy
Anthology of Impressionistic Piano Music
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Anthology of Impressionistic Piano Music
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Piano Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Impressionism Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Alfred Masterwork Editions