There are currently no items in your cart.
Anthems Old & New for SA Men arranged by Kevin Mayhew (editor). For Choir. SA Men. Sacred. Intermediate. Book. Published by Kevin Mayhew Publishers (KV.1450158).
ISBN 1840034653. Sacred.
Here's a mega-collection especially for choirs which have only a few men. All the pieces have been arranged for soprano, alto, and just one line for men. There is a beautifully balanced, eclectic mix of old and new, as the title suggests. From the composers of the past, Kevin Mayhew has chosen many anthems that are an essential part of every choir's repertoire. Today's composers are represented by their finest compositions. The result is an immensely useful compilation with plenty for every kind of liturgical or service use.
- Ave Maria Performed by Jacob Arcadelt, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Bist du bei mir Performed by Michael Forster, Bach, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Christ Be With Me Performed by Cecil Frances Alexander, Johann Pachelbel, Arr: No
- King Of Glory, King Of Peace Performed by George Herbert, John Marsh
- Laudate Dominum Performed by Giuseppe Ottavio Pitoni, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Lord, I Lift My Hands To You Performed by Nick Fawcett, Beethoven, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- Thou Wilt Keep Him In Perfect Place Performed by Samuel S Wesley, Arr: Alan Ridout
- How Beautiful Upon The Mountain Performed by John Stainer, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Jesu, Joy Of Our Desire Performed by Bach, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Love Of The Father Performed by Robert Seymour Bridges, Richard Lloyd
- O Jesu, Joy Of Loving Hearts Performed by Ray Palmer, Arr: Stanley Vann
- O Thou The Central Orb Performed by Henry Ramsden Bramley, Charles Wood, Arr: Alan Rid
- On This Mountain Performed by Alan Ridout
- Timeless Love Performed by Timothy Dudley-Smith, Norman Warren
- Tollite Hostias Performed by John Ballantine, Camille Saint-Saens, Arr: Alan Ri
- Christ The Way Of Life Performed by Timothy Dudley-Smith, Norman Warren
- Comfort, Comfort Performed by Nick Fawcett, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- God Is A Spirit Performed by William Sterndale Bennett, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Lead Me, Lord Performed by Andrew Gant
- Sing To God A Song Of Gladness Performed by Michael Forster, Andrew Moore
- When Music Wakes My Sleeping Heart Performed by Delores Dufner,Rosalie Bonighton
- God That Madest Earth And Heaven Performed by Reginald Heber, Richard Whatley, Horatio Parker, A
- Hallelujah Chorus Performed by George Handel, Arr: Colin Hand
- In An Upper Room Performed by Nick Fawcett, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- Jesu, The Very Thought of Thee Performed by Trans: Edward Caswall, Richard Lloyd
- Lay Not Up For Yourselves Performed by John Bacchus Dykes, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Let All Nations Clap Their Hands Performed by Christopher Tambling
- Love Divine Performed by Charles Wesley, Richard Lloyd
- O Shout To The Lord In Triumph Performed by Christopher Tambling
- The Will Of God Performed by Timothy Dudley-Smith, Norman Warren
- Father, We Have Broken The Bread Performed by Christopher Tambling
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates Performed by George F Handel, Arr: Colin Hand
- O Leave Me Not, My Ever-Loving God Performed by Bach, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Christ Be Beside Me Performed by James Quinn, Malcolm Archer
- Christ In Creation Performed by Joseph M Plunkett, Rodney Bambrick
- Holy Spirit, Gift Divine Performed by Nick Fawcett, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- What Praise, What Glory Performed by Brain Foley, Andrew Fletcher
- He Shall Feed His Flock Performed by George Handel, Arr: Colin Hand
- Lord, We Adore You Performed by Michael Forster, Colin Mawby
- Praise To God, Immortal Praise Performed by Anna Laetitia Barbauld, Stanley Vann
- Zadok the Priest Performed by George F Handel, Arr: Colin Hand
- Father, Your Steadfast Purpose Performed by Christopher Tambling
- From Glory To Glory Performed by Trans: Charles Humphreys, Richard Shephard
- I Am The Bread Of Life Performed by Noel Rawsthorne
- Non Nobis Performed by Andrew Gant
- Sing Praise To God Performed by Johann Schutz, Richard Lloyd
- The Lord's Prayer Performed by Robert Stone, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Can It Be True Performed by Nick Fawcett, Edvard Grieg, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- Cry Out With Joy To The World Performed by Richard Lloyd
- Lord of All Hopefulness Performed by Jan Struther, Malcolm Archer
- O For The Wings Of A Dove Performed by Felix Mendelssohn, Arr: Colin Hand
- O Taste and See Performed by John Goss, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Turn Thy Face From My Sins Performed by Thomas Attwood, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Walking By Faith Performed by John Raphael Peacey, John Marsh
- Brother James Air Performed by James Leith Macbeth Bain, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Expectans Expectavi Performed by Charles Hamilton Sorley, Charles Wood, Arr: Alan R
- Great And Marvellous Performed by Henry Smart, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Living God, I Cry To You Performed by Nick Fawcett, Bach, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- Lord Of Our Father Performed by Michael Forster, Colin Mawby
- Lord, I Would Serve You Performed by Gustav Mahler, Nick Fawcett, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- Now Is Eternal Life Performed by George Wallace Briggs, Richard Lloyd
- Pie Jesu Performed by Gabriel Faure, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Sing Aloud, The Day Is Breaking Performed by Nick Fawcett, Beethoven, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- Thou Visitest The Earth Performed by Maurice Green, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Ave Verum Corpus Performed by Mozart, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Come, Let Us All This Day Performed by John Troutbeck, Bach, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Panis Angelicus Performed by Thomas Aquinas, Marc-Antoine Charpentier, Arr: Ala
- And the Glory of the Lord Performed by George Frideric Handel, Arr: Colin Hand
- Come, My Way, My Truth, My Life Performed by George Herbert, Malcolm Archer
- Go In Peace Performed by Nick Fawcett, Arr: Noel Rawsthorne
- God So Loved The World Performed by John Stainer, Arr: Alan Ridout
- I Give You My Hands, Lord Performed by Christopher Tambling
- O Great, All Seeing God Performed by Michael Forster, Andrew Moore
- O Saviour Of The World Performed by Arthur Somervell, Arr: Alan Ridout
- The Heavens Are Telling Performed by Joseph Haydn, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Come Holy Ghost Performed by John Cosin, Thomas Atwood, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Gladness, Sadness, Joy And Sorrow Performed by Nick Fawcett, Edward Macdowell, Arr: Noel Rawsthor
- Incline Thine Ear Performed by Friedrich Himmel, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Lo! God Is Here Performed by G. Tersteegen, Philip Moore, Translated: John Wese
- O For A Closer Walk Performed by William Cowper, Charles V Stanford, Arr: Alan Rido
- Speak Peace Performed by Mary Mcdonald, Rosalie Bonighton
- Before The Ending Of The Day Performed by J.M. Neale, Malcolm Archer
- God Is Why I Am Performed by Brain Foley, Alan Viner
- Honour And Majesty Performed by Maurice Green, Arr: Alan Ridout
- My Jesus, O What Weight Of Woe Performed by Bach, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Teach Me, O Lord Performed by Thomas Attwood, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Lord Of All Performed by Cyril Alington, Malcolm Archer
- Thou, O God, Art Praised In Sion Performed by June Nixon
- A Celtic Benediction Performed by Rodney Bambrick
- Fill Thou My Life Performed by Horatius Bonar, Richard Lloyd
- How Beauteous Are Their Feet Performed by Isaac Watts, Charles Villiers Stanford, Arr: Alan
- Lift Up Your Heads Performed by George Weissel, John Marsh, Translated: John Marsh
- O King, And Desire Of All Nations Performed by John Stainer, Arr: Alan Ridout
- Procalim The Story Performed by Nick Fawcett, Marc-Antoine Charpentier, Arr: Noel
- The Holy Vine Performed by Andrew Moore
Anthems Old & New for SA Men
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Anthems Old & New for SA Men
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook