Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1
Other Fretted - Beginner
The Most Popular Method for Learning How to Play. Composed by Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger. This edition: Revised. Book; Mandolin Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. Alfred's Basic Mandolin Library. 64 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.44100).
Item Number: AP.44100
The quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin.
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include "Aura Lee," "Tom Dooley," "The Irish Washerwoman," "Over the Rainbow," and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the available CD and DVD
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.
Customers Who Bought Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1 Also Bought: