There are currently no items in your cart.
A New Tune a Day for Clarinet (Omnibus Edition). For Clarinet. Songbooks & Methods. Music Sales America. Softcover with CD. 112 pages. Music Sales #BMC12452. Published by Music Sales (HL.14022740).
ISBN 0825636256. 9x12 inches.
This is made up of books 1 and 2, plus selections from the performance book. Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling <i>A Tune a Day</i> series has revolutionized music making in the classroom and the home. Now, for the first time, C. Paul Herfurth's original books have been completely rewritten with new music and the latest in instrumental technique for a new generation of musicians. The <i>A New Tune a Day</i> books have the same logical, gentle pace and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations: the inclusion of an audio CD, with actual performances and backing tracks, will make practice even more fun and exciting, and the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone. This book contains: Advice on equipment; Instructions for an effective embouchure and a comfortable posture; Explanatory section on reading music; Easy-to-follow lessons on clear, uncluttered pages; Audio CDs with virtuoso performance, backing tracks, and audio examples; Great music including duets, rounds, and ensemble pieces; Tests to check progress and comprehension; Useful pull-out chart giving all fingerings; A selection of repertoire; and more.
About A New Tune A Day
Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling A Tune A Day series has revolutionized music-making in the classroom and the home. Now, for the first time, C. Paul Herfurth's original books have been completely rewritten with new music and the latest in instrumental technique for a new generation of musicians. The A New Tune A Day books have the same logical, gentle pace and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations: the inclusion of an audio CD-with actual performances and backing tracks-will make practice even more fun and exciting, and the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone. This book contains: easy-to-follow lessons on clear, uncluttered pages; tips for technique; improvising hints; audio CD with a virtuoso performance, backing tracks, and audio examples; great music, including duets and ensemble pieces; useful pull-out fingering chart
A New Tune a Day for Clarinet
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A New Tune a Day for Clarinet
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Clarinet Sheet Music
Series: A New Tune A Day