There are currently no items in your cart.
3rd and 5th Position String Builder (Teacher's Manual). By Samuel Applebaum. Orchestra. For Teacher's Manual. Method/Instruction; String Orchestra Method/Supplement. Book. 76 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EL01935).
The Third and Fifth Position String Builder is to be used after Book 3 of the Belwin String Builder. However, it may also be used as a continuation of any the standard string class methods. In this book, the violin, viola, cello, and bass play together. The book for each instrument, however, is a complete unit and may be used separately for class or individual instruction. In this book, the pupil is carefully taken step by step through the third and fifth positions. The pupil is taught to find each finger, after which simple shifts are introduced with the same finger, followed by shifts to these positions with different fingers. Each type of shift is presented and developed with interesting melodies. The material in this volume is chosen for its musical interest and its technical value. There are a number of duets which are to be played by either two pupils or with the class divided into two groups. The material in this book is realistically graded so that only a minimum of explanatory material is required. Suggestions for work by rote are presented throughout the book. Published for violin, viola, cello, bass, piano accompaniment, teacher's manual.
3rd and 5th Position String Builder
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
3rd and 5th Position String Builder
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook