- Belwin Pop Beginning String Orchestra (64)
- Belwin Pop Intermediate String Orchestra (20)
- Belwin Intermediate Full/String Orchestra (19)
- Belwin Beginning String Orchestra (19)
- Belwin Pop Intermediate Full Orchestra (18)
- Belwin Pop Concert String Orchestra (8)
- Belwin Intermediate String Orchestra (6)
- Belwin Concert String Orchestra (6)
- Orchestra Expressions (4)
- You Raise Me Up (2)
- Hallelujah (2)
- Belwin Very Beginning String Orchestra (2)
- Festival Music (1)
- Belwin Pop Concert Full Orchestra (1)
- Belwin Intermediate Full Orchestra (1)
About Bob Cerulli
Bob Cerulli graduated from the Curtis Institute of Music, where he studied double bass with Roger Scott. He later received a degree in music education from the University of the Arts, and a degree in conducting from the College of New Jersey.
Bob was a member of the Buffalo Philharmonic (Josef Kripps, conductor), and is presently Principal Bass for the Greater Trenton Symphony and Delaware Valley Philharmonic Orchestras. He is also a free lance bassist in Philadelphia and Atlantic City, where he plays alongside many of the stars of Broadway, and records with many of today's top artists. Bob has performed on The Mike Douglas Show, and with such names as Henry Mancini, Bill Conte, Michel LeGrand, Marvin Hamlish, and, most recently, Luciano Pavorotti and Andrea Bocelli.
The Philadelphia Orchestra performed Bob's composition Celebration in April of 1999. More recently, his composition for cello and piano, Romance in D Major, was performed at a recital by Philadelphia Orchestra Principal Cellist, William Stokking, for whom the piece was written.
Bob taught music in public schools for 29 years, and is presently an instructor at Burlington County College. He conducts orchestral performances and reading sessions for regional festivals throughout the United States.