There are currently no items in your cart.
Songs of Christmas for Autoharp
Sheet Music Book
By Meg Peterson and Dan Fox
Autoharp/chromaharp - Beginning; Intermediate; Advanced
Composed by Meg Peterson and Dan Fox. Holiday: Christmas, Saddle-stitched, Style, Solos, Autoharp and Chromaharp. Christmas. Book. 32 pages. Mel Bay Publications, Inc #93696. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93696).
Item Number: MB.93696
ISBN 9780871666185. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Thirty-one Christmas songs from all over the world arranged for autoharp or chromaharp. The arrangements in this book assume that the player had mastered simple strumming techniques and knows the fundamentals of autoharp playing. Many of the arrangements bring out the richness of the carols through frequent harmonic changes. Chords and lyrics are shown above the melody notes, with chords for melody playing below. Most songs in this book are arranged for a 15-chord instrument, although some require a 21 or 27-chord model.
- The First Noel
- Deck the Halls
- Joy To The World Performed by Lowell Mason, Words: Isaac Watts
- I Saw Three Ships
- O Holy Night Performed by Adolph Adam, Words: J.S. Dwight
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Good King Wenceslas Performed by Words: John Neale
- It Came Upon the Midnight Clear Performed by Richard Willis, Words: Edmund Sears
- The Holly and the Ivy
- Break Forth O Beauteous Heav'nly Light Performed by Johann Schop, Words: Johann Rist
- Good Christian Men, Rejoice
- O Christmas Tree
- Go Tell It On the Mountain
- We Three Kings Performed by John Henry Hopkins Jr.
- Bring A Torch Jeannette Isabella
- Silent Night Performed by Franz X. Gruber, Words: Joseph Mohr
- What Child Is This? Performed by John Henry Hopkins Jr.
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas Performed by John Henry Hopkins Jr.
- Away in A Manager Performed by Carl Mueller
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing Performed by Felix Mendelssohn, Words: Charles Wesley
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Jingle Bells Performed by James Pierpont
- The Cherry Tree Carol
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Jolly Old St. Nicholas
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
- O Little Town of Bethlehem Performed by Lewis Redner, Words: Phillips Brooks
- The Coventry Carol
- God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
Customers Who Bought Songs of Christmas for Autoharp Also Bought: