There are currently no items in your cart.
Kendor Debut Solos - Trombone - Piano Accompaniment
Trombone Solo with Piano Accompaniment - 1-2
Composed by Various. Edited by Carl Strommen. Arranged by Gerald Felker. Solo Collection. Trombone Solo. Piano accompaniment book. Kendor Music Inc #10313. Published by Kendor Music Inc (KN.10313).
Item Number: KN.10313
Designed for a first contest or recital performance, this grade 1-2 collections contain 14 pieces that have been carefully edited by trombonist Gerald Felker, and edited by Carl Strommen. The free downloadable piano accompaniment MP3s will be an invaluable tool for students. Solo book sold separately (#10312). Available in SmartMusic.
Ecossaise (Beethoven); Aura Lee (Poulton); The Bluebells Of Scotland (Scottish folk song); Yankee Doodle (traditional); Trumpet Tune (Purcell); Scotland The Brave (traditional); Rosen Aus Dem Suden (Strauss); Adagio (Mozart); Allegro Scherzando (Haydn); Old French Song (Tschaikowsky); King William's March (Clarke); Jasmine Flower (traditional Chinese); Allegro (Mozart); German Dance (Beethoven).
- Ecossaise Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Aura Lee Composed by George R. Poulton
- The Bluebells Of Scotland (Scottish folk song)
- Yankee Doodle (traditional)
- Trumpet Tune Composed by Henry Purcell
- Scotland The Brave (traditional)
- Rosen aus dem Suden Composed by Richard Strauss
- Adagio Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Allegro scherzando Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Old French Song Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- King William's March Composed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Jasmine Flower (traditional Chinese)
- Allegro Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- German Dance Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven