String quartet (2 violins, viola, cello) (Violins (2), Viola, Violoncello) - Level 4
SKU: BA.BA08513 Quartets in G min (1818), A min (1849), E-flat maj (1849)
. Composed by Franz Berwald. Edited by Lars Frydén and Nils Castegren. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Set of parts, anthology. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA08513_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA08513).
ISBN 9790006498338. 30 x 23.3 cm inches. Key: E-flat major, a minor, g minor.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding