Strings Violin, Piano Accompaniment (Violin and Piano) - Henle Level 6
SKU: HL.51480162 Violin and Piano
. Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven. Edited by Sieghard Brandenburg. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Urtext edition-paper bound. Classical Period. Single piece and set of performance parts (softcover). With bowings and fingerings. 37 pages. G. Henle #HN162. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480162).
ISBN 9790201801629. UPC: 9790201801629. 9x12 inches.
Beethoven's Spring Sonata is one of his happiest creations. Violinists and pianists alike love its truly spring-like grace, inwardness, spirit and power. Early reviewers underscored the fact that the sonata “is not at all difficult to perform and is thus recommended to a larger public.” This still applies today and raises the work to the status of one of the most popular violin sonatas of all time.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)