Wind Instruments Clarinet; Piano Accompaniment (Clarinet and Piano)
SKU: HL.51480729 For Clarinet in A & Piano Reduction with part for basset horn
. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Edited by Henrik Wiese and Jan Philip Schulze. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. With parts for clarinet in A and basset clarinet in A. includes the text of the autograph fragment for basset horn in G. TCL 2016 Grade: 6. Classical. Softcover. 62 pages. G. Henle #HN729. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480729).
ISBN 9790201807294. UPC: 884088178437. 9.25x12.25x0.312 inches.
The most beautiful and significant clarinet concerto in the history of music is now appearing in a Henle Urtext edition. The piano reduction is accompanied by two separate parts: an urtext edition of the original clarinet part as found in the early prints, and a reconstruction for basset clarinet, the instrument for which the work was originally written. The editor, Henrik Wiese, provides a preface and commentary with an in-depth discussion of the work's unusual source materials. Mozart's concerto has become the indispensable audition piece. As a special bonus, this edition also includes the text of the autograph fragment for basset horn in G.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)