Tenor voice solo (Tenor Voice Solo)
Composed by Jean-Philippe Rameau. Edited by Benoît Dratwicki, Julien Dubruque, and Sylvie Bouissou. Arranged by François Saint-Yves. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Airs d'opera/ Operatic arias. Vocal Score, anthology. 170 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA09196_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA09196).
ISBN 9790006561148. 29.7 x 21 cm inches. Text Language: French. Preface: Sylvie Bouissou.
This volume contains half of the great monologues, arias and ariettas which Rameau composed for “haute-contre” and which are sung by high tenors today.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding