What Can I Play Sunday - Book 2: March & April Services
Piano solo - SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
10 Easily Prepared Piano Arrangements. Arranged by Cindy Berry. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Alfred's Sacred Performer Collections. Christian and Worship. Collection. 39 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.25729).
Item Number: AP.25729
ISBN 0739041444. 9x12 inches.
What Can I Play on Sunday? is a series of six books, each book designed for busy pianists who may have limited rehearsal time. Book 2 includes selections for holidays and holy days that occur during March and April, including Lent, Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday/Communion, Good Friday and Easter, as well as several general hymns. Titles: All Glory, Laud and Honor * Hallelujah! What a Savior * Just as I Am, Without One Plea * Let Us Break Bread Together * Lift High the Cross * My Faith Looks Up to Thee * Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us with He Leadeth Me * The Strife Is O'er, the Battle Done * Were You There? * When I Survey the Wondrous Cross.
About SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
Seventh chords and melodies in both hands. More difficult note reading with ledger lines above and below the staff.
- Savior, Like a Shephard Lead Us w/ He Leadeth Me (Lent)
- All Glory, Laud and Honor (Palm Sunday)
- Lift High the Cross (Palm Sunday)
- Let Us Break Bread (Communion)
- Were You There? (Good Friday)
- Hallelujah! What a Savior (Good Friday)
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross (Easter)
- The Strife Is O'er, The Battle Done (Easter)
- Just As I Am, Without One Plea (Easter/General)
- My Faith Looks Up to Thee (Easter/General)