There are currently no items in your cart.
Fundamentals of Rhythm for the Drummer by Joe Maroni. For Drum (Snare). Wire bound, Technic. Building Excellence. All Styles. Beginning. Book. 100 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94493).
ISBN 9781562220587. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This drum method book can be used for private instruction as well as group lessons. Private teachers will find that this method is comprehensive and practical. Elementary band directors can correlate most of the material with any elementary band series.
The exercises, summaries, and rhythm studies will develop stick control, coordination, rhythm reading ability, and confidence. The material will enable the percussion section to develop musicianship and provide musical accompaniment for the entire band.
- Alternate Stickings
- Buzz Strokes
- Introducing Cut Time
- Introducing Dotted Notes
- Introducing Downbeat Eighth Note Rolls
- Introducing Eighth Notes Combined with Sixteenth Notes
- Introducing Eighth Notes with Eighth Rests
- Introducing Sixteenth Notes
- Introducing Sixteenth Notes Combined with Eighth Notes
- Introducing Syncopation
- Introducing the Dotted Eighth Sixteenth Note Rhythms
- Introducing Tied Notes
- Introducing Triplets
- Introducting Eighth Notes
- Introducting Quarter Notes and Quarter Rests
- Introducting Whole Notes and Whole Rests
- Preliminary Buzz Roll Studies
- Use of Foot
Fundamentals of Rhythm for the Drummer
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fundamentals of Rhythm for the Drummer
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Building Excellence