There are currently no items in your cart.
Volume 1 (1959-1961)
Bass, Drums, Piano - Difficulty: medium-difficult to difficult
Featuring Transcriptions of Bill Evans (Piano), Scott LaFaro (Bass) and Paul Motian (Drums). By Bill Evans Trio. Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions. Jazz and Bebop. Piano/bass/drums songbook. With standard notation, drum notation and chord names. 168 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.672510).
Item Number: HL.672510
ISBN 9780634051791. 9x12 inches.
Note-for-note piano, bass and drum transcriptions of eight great tunes performed by the formidable trio of Bill Evans, Scott LaFaro and Paul Motian. Includes Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Mortes), Nardis, When I Fall in Love and more.
About Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions
Artist Transcriptions are authentic, note-for-note transcriptions of the hottest wind, electronic, guitar and keyboard artists. These outstanding, accurate arrangements are in an easy-to-read format which includes all essential lines. Artist Transcriptions can be used to perform, sequence or reference.
- Alice in Wonderland Composed by Bob Hilliard, Sammy Fain
- Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Mortes) Composed by Joseph Kosma, Jacques Prevert, Johnny Mercer
- How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky) Composed by Irving Berlin
- Nardis Composed by Miles Davis
- Solar Composed by Miles Davis
- Waltz For Debby Composed by Bill Evans, Gene Lees
- When I Fall in Love Composed by Edward Heyman, Victor Young
- Peri's Scope Composed by Bill Evans