Variations on an Original Theme for Orchestra op. 36 'Enigma'
Composed by Edward Elgar (1857-1934). Edited by Christopher Hogwood. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Single part. Opus 36. 9 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9042-85).
Item Number: BA.BA9042-85
ISBN 9790006527823. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
Customers Who Bought Variations on an Original Theme for Orchestra op. 36 'Enigma' Also Bought: