There are currently no items in your cart.
Variations on a Gregorian Theme
Organ - Intermediate
Composed by Jennifer Bate. General collections. Sacred. Book. Published by Kevin Mayhew Publishers (KV.1400246).
Item Number: KV.1400246
These six variations on "Conditor Alme Siderum," an Advent chant, are intended to be effective on virtually any instrument, from the most modest two-manual and pedal organ without aids to registration, to those of more sophisticated resources. The piece is written for the player of average ability, and suggestions for registration and interpretation are provided. The first variation is flexible and free, the second bold and bright. The other four offer a variety of tempos and moods which can provide almost any desired effect.
- Variation 1 - Musette Performed by Jennifer Bate
- Variation 2 - Courante Performed by Jennifer Bate
- Variation 4 - Romance Performed by Jennifer Bate
- Variation 5 - March Performed by Jennifer Bate
- Variation 3 - Waltz Performed by Jennifer Bate
- Variation 6 - Sarabande (Homage To Percy Whitlock) Performed by Jennifer Bate
Customers Who Bought Variations on a Gregorian Theme Also Bought: