Tips for Tight Teams
High-Performance Help for Today's Worship Musician. Worship Musician Presents. Gospel Reference, Recording/Music Business, Music Business. Softcover. 142 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.333249).
Item Number: HL.333249
ISBN 1458402916. 8.5x11 inches. Sandy Hoffman Worship Musician Presents.
Tips for Tight Teams instructs and equips today's worship musician to function on the musical, relational, and technical levels expected of 21st-century worship team leaders and members. Rooted in Sandy Hoffman's “Ten Top Tips for Tight Teams” curriculum, the book covers a myriad of timeless and relevant worship topics, such as:
• Worship team mission, unity, and focus
• Worship warm-ups
• Getting your worship band “out of the garage”
• Applying worship chord voicings and vocal harmonies
• Comfortable worship keys for vocal range
• Reading and writing worship charts
• Arranging hymns to fit contemporary settings
• Using worship modulations
• Implementing free worship chord progressions
• Flowing with seamless worship set lists
• Leading worship
• Worship “do's and don'ts”
• Removing distractions from worship
• Facilitating worship improvisation
• and many more!
The goal of Tips for Tight Teams is to elevate skill levels to the point where the worship team is no longer a distraction to the very people it endeavors to lead into worship.
Customers Who Bought Tips for Tight Teams Also Bought: