Time Pieces for Cello, Volume 2
Music through the Ages. Edited by Catherine Black & Paul Harris. Studies. Time Pieces (ABRSM). Collection. 48 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781854729491. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781854729491).
Item Number: A3.9781854729491
ISBN 9781854729491. 9 x 12 inches.
Carefully graded selection of tuneful pieces for cello and piano. Well-crafted arrangements provide practice of the keys, note-ranges and fingering patterns encountered in the early grades. A wide range of material from Tallis to Tchaikovsky and from Beethoven to Vaughan Williams; each volume presents the pieces in chronological order and prints the year in which they were written.
- Now is the month of Maying Performed by Thomas Morley
- Lament from Arianna Performed by Claudio Monteverdi
- The Earl of Salisbury's Pavan Performed by Byrd
- Never Weather-Beaten Sail Performed by Campion
- Volte Performed by "Couperin, Louis"
- "Come, ye Sons of Art" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- Menuet 2 from Partita No. 1 Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- Suite de la RŽjouissance Performed by Louis-Claude Daquin
- Papageno's Song from The Magic Flute Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Andante From The 'Surprise' Symphony Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Ich Liebe Dich Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Two German Dances Performed by Franz Schubert
- St Anthony Chorale Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Solveig's Song From Peer Gynt Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Libera me from Requiem Performed by FaurŽ
- Chez le docteur Performed by Erik Satie
- The Call from Five Mystical Songs Performed by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Gallop Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- King Penguin's Strut Performed by "Harris, Paul"
Customers Who Bought Time Pieces for Cello, Volume 2 Also Bought: