There are currently no items in your cart.
Flute. Composed by James Power. Arranged by James Power. Three's a Crowd. Jazz. Book [Softcover]. 32 pages. Power Music #MUSPM189521R. Published by Power Music (HL.14033604).
Item Number: HL.14033604
ISBN 9780711993761. 9x12 inches.
Here are 19 easy-intermediate arrangements of familiar melodies in classical, folk and jazz styles. Each tune is presented as a trio, but these ingenious arrangements work equally well as solos or duets - with or without accompaniment. You can even invite other instrumentalists to play along using the Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass and Violin editions in Book 2 of this series.
This highly flexible series of coordinated instrumental books has been designed to give young people the chance to play together in various combinations of numbers and instruments.
- Perfect for one, two or three flutes - with or without accompaniment
- May alsobe used with matching arrangements in Book 2 editions of this series for Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass or Violin
- Optional Piano Accompaniment book with guitar chord symbols available
- Ideal for individual or classroom use
- A French Frolic
- Allegro Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Bill Bailey Performed by Traditional American
- Buffalo Gals Performed by Traditional American
- Dance Of The Swans (Swan Lake) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Ding Dong! Merrily on high
- Ecossaise Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Fur Elise (Bagatelle In A Minor WoO 59) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Grandfather's Clock
- Minuet Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Radetzky March Performed by Johann Strauss I
- Rag Doll Performed by James Power
- The Big Brass Band Performed by James Power
- The Entertainer Performed by Scott Joplin
- The Yellow Rose of Texas Performed by Traditional American
- Traditional Tunes Of Scotland
Top Selling Flute Sheet Music