The Spirio Sessions
By Uri Caine; Jenny Lin. By Uri Caine; Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Classical. Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.STNS30044).
Item Number: NX.STNS30044
The musical worlds of Scarlatti, Gesualdo, and Mozart intersect with the improvisatory genius of jazz composer and pianist Uri Caine, who is joined by virtuoso pianist Jenny Lin in an album of adventurous music for one and two pianos.
About Listening CDs
Listening CDs are traditional music recordings. Listening CDs make a great educational supplement - hear exceptional professionals play the music you're learning! Or, just enjoy listening to the music you love.
- 01. Sonata in B Minor, K. 2 (after Scarlatti)
- 02. BeltÃ , poi che t'assenti (after Gesualdo)
- 03-05. 9 Miniatures for 2 Pianos: No. 1-3
- 06. Non mai non cangero (after Gesualdo)
- 07-09. 9 Miniatures for Piano solo: No. 1-3
- 10. Sonata in D major, K. 492 (after Scarlatti)
- 11-13. 9 Miniatures for 2 Pianos: No. 4-6
- 14. Itene, o miei sospiri (after Gesualdo)
- 15-17. 9 Miniatures for Piano solo: No. 4-6
- 18. O dolce mio tesoro (after Gesualdo)
- 19-21. 9 Miniatures for 2 Pianos: No. 7-9
- 22. Sonata in G major, K. 455 (after Scarlatti)
- 23-25. 9 Miniatures for Piano solo: No. 7-9
- 26. Sonata in C major, K. 545: I. Allegro (Mozart)
- 27. Improvisation on Mozart's Sonata in C major, K. 545