There are currently no items in your cart.
Piano (solo, duet - see contents) - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
Alternative versions, ammendments and addtions included in appendix / with the supplement "Mirror Fugues for two Harpsichords. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Klaus Hofmann. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Baroque. Piano book. With introductory text, performance notes and manuscript facsimiles. BWV 1080. 156 pages. Duration 30 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05207. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05207).
Item Number: BA.BA05207
ISBN 9790006503674. 9x12 inches.
Alternative versions, ammendments and addtions included in appendix / with the supplement Mirror Fugues for two Harpsichords.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Contrapunctus 1, BWV 1080/1
- Contrapunctus 2, BWV 1080/2
- Contrapunctus 3, BWV 1080/3
- Contrapunctus 4, BWV 1080/4
- Contrapunctus 5, BWV 1080/5
- Contrapunctus 6, BWV 1080/6
- Contrapunctus 7, BWV 1080/7
- Contrapunctus 8, BWV 1080/8
- Contrapunctus 9, BWV 1080/9
- Contrapunctus 10, BWV 1080/10
- Contrapunctus 11, BWV 1080/11
- Contrapunctus 12, BWV 1080/12,2 Forma inversa
- Contrapunctus 12, BWV 1080/12,1 Forma recta
- Contrapunctus 13, BWV 1080/13,2 Forma recta
- Contrapunctus 1, BWV 1080/13,1 Forma inversa
- Canon, BWV 1080/14
- Canon, BWV 1080/15
- Canon, BWV 1080/16
- Canon, BWV 1080/17
- Fugue, BWV 1080/18,2 Forma recta - piano duet (extra part included)
- Fugue, BWV 1080/18,1 Forma inversa - piano duet (extra part included)
- Vierstimmige Spiegelfuge, No. 12 Piano duet (extra part included)
- Dreistimmige Spiegelfuge, No. 19 Piano duet (extra part included)
- Fugue, BWV 1080/19
- Contrapunctus, BWV 1080/10a
- Chorale - Wenn Wir In Hochsten Noten Sein, BWV 668a
- Canon In Hypodiatessaron, BWV Deest
- Fugue (Fragment)