Ten Double Bass Quartets
Double bass quartet - Grade 2-4
Composed by Various. Arranged by Michael Montgomery. Solo and Ensemble. General, Education. Published by Latham Music Enterprises (LA.52743003).
Item Number: LA.52743003
Clever arrangements of familiar melodies for four double basses using thumb position and a myriad of harmonics. Selections by Beethoven, J.S. Bach, Clementi, Schumann, and Mozart.
- March in D major, BWV 122 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet in F, K. 2 Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The Merry Farmer Composed by Robert Schumann
- Ecossaise in G, WoO 23 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Minuet in G, BWV 116 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet in g minor, BWV 115 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonatina in G Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Minuet in G, BWV 114 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonatina, Op. 36, No. 1 Composed by Muzio Clementi
- Fur Elise, WoO 59 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
Customers Who Bought Ten Double Bass Quartets Also Bought: