StudioLive RML16 AI
Rack-Mounted Active Integration(TM) Digital Mixer. Presonus Hardware. General Merchandise. PreSonus #RML16AI. Published by PreSonus (HL.249973).
Item Number: HL.249973
Equally at home in houses of worship, schools, broadcast facilities, live venues, touring rigs, and recording studios, PreSonus StudioLive® RML rack-mount Active Integration digital mixers are a versatile and flexible solution for live sound and recording. These mixers are expandable up to 64 channels, and are flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software and boast an integrated multi-track recording interface, advanced AVB or Dante networking, and multiple control options. Yet they're easy to use, with a workflow that lets you focus on mixing, without being distracted by the technology.
Connect a StudioLive RML mixer and you'll instantly hear details and an open high end you'd expect to find only in an expensive studio console. StudioLive RML mixers operate at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. They use a high-quality 64-bit summing engine and high-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output, providing a best-in-class 118 dB of dynamic range! And the recallable XMAX™ microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
StudioLive® RML16 AI features include:
• 8 locking XLR mic inputs and 8 combo locking XLR mic-1/4″ TRS line inputs
• Stereo tape input (RCA jacks)
• 8 XLR line-level Mix outputs
• 1 DB25 jack mirrors 8 line-level Mix outputs
• 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center) with analog trim pots
• S/PDIF digital output on removable option card
• Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
• 1x1 MIDI I/O (for future implementation)
• 32 internal channels
• 25 mix buses
• Fully integrated, continuously bidirectional, 52-in/34-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov