1,400-watt 3-way Powered Loudspeaker System with Embedded Smart Speaker Technology. Live Sound. Accessories. General Merchandise. Line 6 #990320305. Published by Line 6 (HL.122994).
Item Number: HL.122994
Based on a powerful new technology platform, StageSource L3t combines multi-function design, powerful DSP and precision components to deliver the perfect blend of high-powered performance and true scalability. A compact, full-range, three-way speaker system, the StageSource™ L3t features a tri-amped design that delivers 1,400 watts of balanced, clean and articulate audio via dual 10-inch woofers and a horn-loaded, one-inch exit titanium compression driver. With Smart Speaker modes, an integrated mixer and digital networking, StageSource L3t delivers best-of-class performance across the widest variety of live sound applications.
StageSource L3t is designed to be the world's most versatile loudspeaker system for musicians. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, StageSource L3t optimizes its output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a Line 6 POD® multi-effects processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. Onboard accelerometer and pole mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly, or the speaker mode can be set manually on the rear control panel. Smart Speaker modes include reference/PA mode, playback mode, floor monitor mode, keyboard mode, acoustic guitar mode, and electric guitar mode.
The 1,400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system and a dual-braced tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver astounding power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design enables the L3t to be the perfect loudspeaker in a wide variety of applications including floor or stage-stacked, pole-mounted, horizontal as a floor monitor, virtual tilt-back for instrument backline, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points for installation.
• 1400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system
• Dual direct radiator design with 1″ Exit HF compression driver
• 132 dB max SPL
• Smart Speaker modes for main PA, personal PA, floor monitor, instrument backline and more
• Multi-function, modular architecture for true scalability
• Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects, acoustic guitar modeling and more
• Digital networking via L6 LINK™
• 12-band feedback suppression and output limiter
• On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors for sound optimization in horizontal, vertical, or pole-mount applications
• M10 Suspension points
• Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
• Retractable Handle
• Direct Thru and Mix outputs.