There are currently no items in your cart.
Easy organ music for church services and teaching. Festive Music - Fugues - Trios. Edited by Armin Kircher and Marius Schwemmer. Stapled. Sonntagsorgel, Volume I. Performance score, anthology. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA09287. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA09287).
Item Number: BA.BA09287
ISBN 9790006539772. 30 x 23 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Armin Kircher/Marius Schwemmer.
Sonntagsorgelis a collection of stylistically varied pieces for the amateur organist comprising three volumes. The edition is ideal for use in church services or for teaching purposes.
The first volume includes festive preludes, toccatas and fugues, trios and pastorals by German and French composers from the 17th through to the 20th century. In the second volume, meditative pieces by composers ranging from Christian Heinrich Rinck to Theodore Salome are presented. The third volume will contain chorale preludes and hymn accompaniments for liturgical purposes.
This collection of organ music covers a broad range of compositional styles. The pieces are easy to sight-read, are not technically demanding and sound effective; the edition will be appreciated by amateur and professional church musicians alike.
- Collection of organ music which does not require much practicing
- Ideal for amateur organists
- Suitable for teaching purposes
- Alla Marcia C-Dur Composed by Thomas Adams
- Praludium C-Dur Composed by Anton Bruckner
- Plein jeu C-Dur Composed by Nicolas-Antoine Lebegue
- Praeludium et Fuga C-Dur Composed by Gottlieb Nitauff
- Praludium c-Moll Composed by Johann Christian Heinrich Rinck
- Praludium D-Dur Composed by Justin Heinrich Knecht
- Fanfare D-Dur Composed by John Marsh
- Plein jeu d-Moll Composed by Nicolas De Grigny,Nicolas De Grigny
- Toccata e-Moll Composed by Anonymous
- Marcietta F-Dur Composed by Francois Clement Theodore Dubois
- Marche F-Dur Composed by Guillaume Lasceux
- Andante F-Dur Composed by Adolph Hesse
- Prelude F-Dur Composed by Nicolas-Antoine Lebegue
- Couplet du "Gloria, et in terra pax" G-Dur Composed by Francois Couperin
- Vorspiel G-Dur Composed by Justin Heinrich Knecht
- Plein jeu G-Dur Composed by Nicolas-Antoine Lebegue
- Toccata G-Dur Composed by P. Giovanni Battista Martini
- Preludio G-Dur Composed by Johann Gottfried Walther
- Praludium G-Dur Composed by Johann Pachelbel
- Prelude g-Moll Composed by Jean Adam Guilain
- Praludium A-Dur Composed by Johann Pachelbel
- Moderato a-Moll Composed by Johann Christian Heinrich Rinck
- Fanfare B-Dur Composed by Francois Clement Theodore Dubois
- Toccata B-Dur Composed by P. Giovanni Battista Martini
- Kleine Fuge C-Dur Composed by Theophil Forchhammer
- Fuge c-Moll Composed by Johann Ernst Rembt
- Fughetta D-Dur Composed by Friedrich Wilhelm Schutze
- Fuge d-Moll Composed by Johann Caspar Simon
- Fughetta e-Moll Composed by Johann Christian Heinrich Rinck
- Fugato F-Dur Composed by Johann Simon Mayr
- Fugue g-Moll Composed by Louis Marchand
- Fughetta a-Moll Composed by Johann Christian Heinrich Rinck
- Fughetta (Postludium) B-Dur Composed by Johann Ernst Rembt
- Trio C-Dur Composed by Johann Christoph Kellner
- Trio c-Moll Composed by Christian Gotthilf Tag
- Trio D-Dur Composed by Johann Christoph Kellner
- Trio G-Dur Composed by Georg Andreas Sorge
- Trio g-Moll op. 49 Composed by Joseph Gabriel Rheinberger
Customers Who Bought Sonntagsorgel, Volume I Also Bought: