Solos for the Double-Bass Player
Double Bass, Piano Accompaniment
Double Bass and Piano. Composed by Various. Edited by Oscar Zimmerman. String Solo. Collection, Classical. Softcover Audio Online. 80 pages. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50490428).
Item Number: HL.50490428
ISBN 1617806137. 9x12 inches.
Also for Tuba and Piano.
- Sonatina (Beethoven)
- Grave (Dall'Abaco)
- Allegro from Violin Concerto in A minor (Vivaldi)
- Prelude and Allegro from Sonata in G Major (d'Andrieu)
- Sonata in C minor (Handel)
- Minuet (Beethoven)
- Elegy (Bottesini)
- Andante from Concerto No. 2 (Bottesini)
- Adagio from Concerto for Contrabass, Op. 32 (Geissel)
- Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14 (Rachmaninoff)
- Introduction and Tarentelle (Franchi)
- Serenade from Sonata for Bass Viol (Beveridge)
- Chaconne (Russell)
- BourrÃ©e from Third Cello Suite (Bach)
- Aria from Â°RigolettoÂ° (Verdi)
Customers Who Bought Solos for the Double-Bass Player Also Bought: