Scenes from the Life of a Doctor
Organ - Medium
Composed by Franklin Ashdown (1942-). Organ Demonstrator No. 23. Published by Wayne Leupold Editions (WY.WL600181).
Item Number: WY.WL600181
For high school and adults. A suite of five movements that depict various moments in people's lives. Includes program notes for a handout.
- I. The Birth of Billy Taggart
- II. Delerium (Delusions and hallucinations caused by disordered brain function)
- III. Anaphylaxia (A life-threatening allergic reaction)
- IV. Dysrhythmia (An abnormal heart rhythm)
- V. Passage (The death of Mary Weller)
Customers Who Bought Scenes from the Life of a Doctor Also Bought: