There are currently no items in your cart.
Revised Edition. Music Sales America. Instructional and Blues. Instructional book and instructional/examples CD. With instructional text and illustrations. Composed 2008. 226 pages. Music Sales #CS10116. Published by Music Sales (HL.14027563).
Item Number: HL.14027563
ISBN 9780930948108. 9x12 inches.
NOT AN INSTANT HARMONICA BOOK! One of the most complete harmonica books ever. Rock n' Blues harmonica teaches uses fact, fiction, illustration and notation to teach Music theory 101, chord progressions, puckering, tongueblocking, octaves, tongue-slaps, headshakes, vibrato, bends, overblows, secrets of great tone, and much more. B/w photos.
- The Night Music Was Discovered
- First Sounds Of The Harmonica
- Second Position Cross Harp-Style Of The Blues
- Cave Jam-How To Accompany
- Stoney's Harmonica Lesson-Blues And Rock Riffs
- Three Chords Of The Blues-Playing Solo
- Falling In Love With Bending
- Straight Harp Accompaniment
- Cross Harp Campfire Melodies
- Third Position Slant Harp - A Big Time Harp Style
- Hubie's Blues - Intermediate And Advanced Harp
- Resource Guide
Customers Who Bought Rock 'N' Blues Harmonica Also Bought: