PopShowcase for Solo or Band
Concert Band Keyboard Percussion
Keyboard Percussion. Arranged by Jack Bullock. Concert Band Method; Band Supplement. Belwin 21st Century Band Method. Pop. Book. 20 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.B21M0015).
Item Number: AP.B21M0015
This collection of 12 popular songs for the beginning band is correlated to the BELWIN 21ST CENTURY BAND METHOD, Levels 1 and 2, but it can also be used with any other recognized beginning band method. Each selection is presented in two ways: The SOLO arrangement is written so that it can be played as a solo, OR unison (octaves) ensemble, OR full unison band with piano accompaniment or CD accompaniment. The snare and bass drummers play a rhythmical accompaniment part. The BAND arrangement uses the same rhythms and melodic lines included in the solo arrangement, and, in most cases, even the dynamic levels for the melody lines are the same. The Piano Accompaniment in this arrangement is not essential, as the selections can be performed without it. The titles are in progressive order: Augie's Great Municipal Band * Linus and Lucy * Eye of the Tiger * All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth * Tequila * Fun, Fun, Fun * The Rose * I'm Walkin' * Helena Polka * Sing, Sing, Sing * Star Wars (Main Theme) * Theme from Superman.
Recorded Acc. Available.
- I'm Walkin' Composed by Dave Bartholomew,Antoine Domino
- Sing, Sing, Sing Composed by Louis Prima
- Fun, Fun, Fun Composed by Mike Love,Brian Wilson
- Helena Polka Arranged by Jack Bullock
- Eye of the Tiger Composed by Jim Peterik,Frankie Sullivan III
- The Rose Composed by Amanda McBroom
- Tequila Additional credits Chuck Rio
- Theme from "Superman" Composed by John Williams
- Linus And Lucy Composed by Vince Guaraldi
- Star Wars (Main Theme) Composed by John Williams
- All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth Composed by Donald Gardner
- Augie's Great Municipal Band And End Credits Additional credits John Williams