There are currently no items in your cart.
Ouverture und Conclusion aus "Tafelmusik II" D major TWV 55:D1
Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Johann Philipp Hinnenthal. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. From "Tafelmusik II". Single part. TWV 55:D1. 8 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA03538-79. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA03538-79).
Item Number: BA.BA03538-79
ISBN 9790006436699. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: D major.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through