Ouverture des Nations anciens et modernes G major TWV 55:G 4
Harpsichord, basso continuo
Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Friedrich Noack. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Single part. TWV 55:G4. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA02986-68. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA02986-68).
Item Number: BA.BA02986-68
ISBN 9790006428571. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: G major.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through
Customers Who Bought Ouverture des Nations anciens et modernes G major TWV 55:G 4 Also Bought: